Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shoutout To Sam Carlson

Shhh this is not legal, I have hijacked Lief's laptop and ran into a secluded room to give you the shoutout you have always wanted. I am upset that you didn't do your part and comment on the blog about how dateable I am. I saw a guy with a Wu Tang shirt two days ago and I gave him the hand sign and yelled WU TANG but he didn't appreciate it. I took a lot of pictures for you thought they are not artsy fartsy like you do them. I hear Lief coming and he wants his laptop back, I told him I was posting about Prague.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh, is that you shoutin' out to Crusty?

Andreea Savu. said...

hahaha you crazy americans !! :)

Anonymous said...

MAN! If I were this Sam Carlson dude, I would LOVE my brother! I would be sure to send him all types of cool things from whatever foreign soil I was currently on...